Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Today, my nails are a metallic light blue (Essie's Blue Rhapsody) and they keep making me feel like I have robot fingernails.  :)

I've had headaches (and 1 migraine) in the past few days, and maaaan, it sucks.  I think that the ragweed in the air is contributing, in part, to the headaches and the migraine, and I know it's the culprit for my itchy eyes and nose!  I hate ragweed with a red hot passion.  Also?  I hate itchy eyes and nose, headaches, and migraines!  I need a break from this!

I've actually been keeping my nails the same color for a few days at a time, partly because I just don't want to repaint them all the time anymore, partly because they still look great after a few days, and partly because I'm just not motivated to re-do them so often, and I don't know why.

It's 8:30pm here right now and all I want to do is post this then go to bed and sleeeeeeep.  At 8:30pm.  Y'all, I'm in a funk!  Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment