Sunday, October 7, 2012

Life

Sometimes life gets in the way, but I'm back and dedicated to posting again.  Today, my nails are on day 4 of a nice purple.  :)  Lately, I've been doing more pinks and purples than anything else.  I may change the polish tonight, and if I do, I'll snap a pic and post it.  I have a couple from Color Club that I haven't posted, and they're pretty.  One is Status Update, which is a dark charcoal gray.  It's not my normal choice of a color for my nails, but it DOES look sharp.  The other is Put a Pin In It, which is a nice rose gold.  So pretty!  It's a foil, and very different consistency of my other Color Club polishes, but it goes on VERY well, dries super fast, and is so pretty on my nails.

I'm thinking about doing an activity that will get some people out of lurker status and get some feedback.  If you'd like for me to wear a certain polish color, comment on this post or contact me through my email.  Depending on the response, I'll honor your request in a post very soon.

1 comment: