Sunday, September 9, 2012

Orly PreAmp

I painted my nails in Orly's PreAmp last night, and I've really enjoyed the color today, too, so I may even wear it through tomorrow, too!

My toes are a bright cheery cherry red (Pure Ice Siren).  I don't know why but I'm playing with my essie and China Glazes less and less lately, and trying out the cheaper nail polishes I've either never used, or at least haven't used in a long time.  I've liked changing to different colors.

I'm working 2 full days this week (for now... Hopefully more assignments will come up and I'll grab them!), and tutoring 3 days.  Thursday, I substituted and tutored, Friday, I substituted in the same class and babysat some of my favorite kids, and yesterday, I went to a baby shower.  Today has been a nice mild day.  I watched some football with Kev, read a bit, then got my week all written out in my planner.  I still need to update it all into the family Google Calendar, so I will likely do that tomorrow if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment