Thursday, September 6, 2012

I wasn't feeling the black and white challenge tonight

I did do violet nails for today, but the challenge for tomorrow is black and white nails, and I'm just not feeling it.  I tried all of my white polishes and nothing was going on well, and well, I just don't WANT to do it.  Or gradient nails.  Or marbled nails.  Maybe I'm just tired?  I went to work (substitute teaching) today, so I left home at 7:30, took Lexie to school, and then went to the school I was working at, worked until 3:10, came home, and left again to tutor from 4-5:30.  After we got back home, we had dinner out, and since Kev works early tomorrow, I'm taking advantage of an early bedtime.  Well, early for me, anyway.  I'm wearing a dark red shirt tomorrow (subbing in the same classroom), so I picked a nice dark red polish with a subtle shimmer, and it's VERY pretty.  I don't know where or how we got this polish, but I'm sure I didn't buy it... It was probably one that Mom gave to Lexie or me, but anyway, I love the color, it goes on VERY well.  It's more sheer than any of my reds, but in 2 coats, it covers SO nice.  The brand is Jordana and I can't remember the name of the color, but I'll probably snap a picture and tell the whole deal later.  Tomorrow, as I said, I'm in the same classroom again, and after that, I'm going to babysit 2 adorable kiddos for a friend like I did last week, and I'm looking forward to it--- I love J and M!  They're SO fun!  4 years old and 2 years old... I love those ages!  10 years old is a fantastic age, too, and I've loved every stage Lexie's been at... But sometimes I'd love to go back to Lexie at 2 or 4 again for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment